Purple Dragons club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Purple Dragons club

The Purple Dragons' forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Points and Reputation system

Go down 

Do you like the PaR (Point and Reputation) system?
I like it.
New Points and Reputation system I_vote_lcap0%New Points and Reputation system I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I like it but I have something to add!
New Points and Reputation system I_vote_lcap0%New Points and Reputation system I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I'm not interested...
 0% [ 0 ]
I don't like it.
 0% [ 0 ]
Something else
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

AuthorMessage
vipkns
Admin
vipkns

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-12-11

New Points and Reputation system Empty
PostSubject: New Points and Reputation system   New Points and Reputation system I_icon_minitime25th March 2009, 12:30

There is a Point and Reputation system started in our forum!

Every member gets +3 points per started subject and +1 point per message. The forum gives +2 additional points per started subject and +1 per message in the "Ideas and other" and in the Purple Dragons' club "General discussion". The more posts you write, the more points you get!

Every member with more than 3 posts can vote for the other members' posts. These members become -1 reputation for a negative vote; +1 reputation for a positive vote and +2 reputation for the "thanks" button. The user's default reputation is +10. Users can not vote more than 3 times per day and more than twice every 5 minutes. If someone has asked the question that you would like to know, then just vote for that one instead of writing a new post. You can also use the "thanks" button when someone has answered your question Wink

The Points and Reputation system is used to encourage members to write posts. There are going to be promotions and special rights for the most active members!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.purpledragons.hit.bg

New Points and Reputation system
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Purple Dragons club :: The Forum :: Ideas and other-
Jump to: